Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Old Navy Card Benefits


For those of you who do not have an Old Navy card, I thought knowing some of the perks could be beneficial.  

  •  Tuesday card members get 10% off at Old Navy, Piper Lime and Gap.
  •  You earn 5 points for every dollar that you spend at Old Navy, Piper Lime and Gap, and for every 500 points, you get a  $5 certificate.
  •  Special birthday savings and other periodic savings
I'm not encouraging you to open a new line of credit, I am just speaking from my personal experience. Today I went to Old Navy and used my $25 savings certificate and 10% Old Navy Card discount together for a fantabuLESS deal on some shirts and jeans for my kids.  Even though Old Navy does not accept Old Navy Card payments in the store, you can pay you bill online the next day like I do with the cash that I would have used at the store. This way I earn points and remain debt free.



No comments:

Post a Comment