Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bacon Skillet Jam Product Review



I had the opportunity to review a new condiment by the name of Skillet Bacon Spread, and thanks to the folks over at Skillet Foods I am happy to say that I now have a new favorite spread for my crackers!  I know you probably think you don't need another condiment in your cupboard, but Skillet Bacon Spread is unlike anything else you have on hand.
 
This spread has a smokey bacon aroma that jumps out the moment that you crack the seal! I love how the smoky bacon flavor fuses with the sweetness of carmellized onion for a savory spread that packs a huge punch of bacony bliss. This is a great condiment to use on crackers or bread.  For those of you counting calories, I recommend Skillet Bacon Spread as an alternative to cheese spreads or hummus since it's light and flavorful. Try spreading a thin layer on a tortilla and make your quesadilla as usual for a delicious after school snack that the kids will devour.  I like to spread it on an English Muffin and top it with scrambled eggs for a scrumptious bacon and eggs breakfast on the go, without the cholesterol and calories that come with bacon.

So the next time you decide to give a holiday gift basket, make sure you stop by www.skilletbaconjam.com and pick up a jar of Skillet Bacon Spread to add a burst of flavor that the recipient will be talking about long after the goodies are gone.

For inquiries, you can contact Skillet Foods at  eat@skilletstreetfood.com



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment