Tuesday, June 3, 2014

RCFibers Carbon Fiber Money Clip Review


Recently I had the opportunity to review a set of money clips from RCFibers.  You have to believe me when I tell you that these carbon fiber money clips were second to none! The design, durability and strength had my husband and in a standoff as to which one was the best.  We finally came to the conclusion that they were all winners, and here's why.
































My husband is hard on money clips I can't even begin to count how many money clips he has gone through because they tarnished, bent or broke. Not only are the RCFibers money clips durable, but they are very stylish as well. The shiny black geometric design is stylish enough for business wear or formals, yet has a cool factor that makes them key for daily use as well. He preferred the wider on just because it had more coverage, but the thinner one was just as durable and stylish. Both money clips performed well and I highly recommend both of them for Dads, Grads and anyone else who wants to carry a little swag with their cash.


Now for the Hybrid Wallet-Money Clip Combo.  There was a whole lot of debate over why THIS IS THE MUST HAVE PRODUCT FOR MEN AND WOMEN. Since my husband wears a business suit seven days a week, he finds it hard to carry a full wallet on him. The Hybrid Wallet-Money Clip Combo was truly the answer to his prayers.  It gave him the money clip portion that he truly likes to carry around, as well as the room to carry his drivers license and a couple of credit cards. It was light enough to carry in his pants pocket or his suit coat pocket. HOWEVER, I loved the Hybrid Wallet-Money Clip Combo just as much as he did. When I go out for the evening, I usually take a small clutch and leave my big purse at home. The Hybrid Wallet-Money Clip is THE PERFECT combination of size and function for my clutch purses! Women know how hard it can be to fit everything into an evening bag and we have been known to cram until the purse breaks.  I was able to carry my phone, lipstick and the Hybrid Wallet-Money Clip in my purse and feel like I didn't have leave anything behind or sacrifice function for style.  The beautiful black leather finish makes it stylish, and the brushed metal money clip keeps your money secure and en vogue.  I'm pretty sure you will be seeing a lot more of the Hybrid Wallet Money Clips around because style has collided with functionality and durability and that is definitely a winning combination.



Lastly I would like to mention that these amazing accessories are made right here in the state of California. That means local jobs for The Sunshine State and it keeps the cost of the products affordable for you. So if you are looking for the perfect gift for Dads, Grad or even Moms, I recommend browsing the selection of high quality money clips at RCFibers.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment