Friday, September 14, 2012

DIY Homemade Febreze Fabric Spray only $.05!!!


A few days ago Candace over at Oregon Coupon Guide shared a homemade recipe for "FREEbreeze".  Having a household of 8 with 4 boys in tow, we go through this stuff like CRAZY! Needless to say the sales for Febreeze are far and few in between so I was elated when I came across this recipe and knew that I would immediately give it a try!  Not only did it work around my house, but it only cost me $.05 to make  the entire bottle!!! I will NEVER buy the other stuff EVER again! So here is the recipe that was originally posted by Fake-it-Frugal:

1/4 cup of fabric softener (4tbs)- I used 5tbs since my bottle was bigger
1 tbs baking soda (I used 2tbs)
hot tap water
shake, and spray away!

1 comment:

  1. I love learning stuff like this! Thanks!

    ~ Sterling

    ReplyDelete