Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bows N Ties Necktie Review

</
This past week my husband had the pleasure of reviewing a necktie from Bows-N-Ties.  Since he wears a necktie 7 days a week, I think that makes him an expert on the matter.

We received the two toned purple striped tie pictured on the left.  With Spring time kicking into full gear it was just the burst of color that he needed to start the season off.  The tie is made from high quality  silk and hung smoothly.   He wore it with a gray suit and a lavender shirt, but this tie is so bold and versatile you can certainly wear it with a white shirt as well. 12 hours later at the end of the day, the necktie looked just as fresh as the moment he put in on that morning.  If you want a high quality necktie that will go the distance with you all day long and at an affordable price, we recommend giving Bows-N-Ties a try. You will not be disappointed.  

Please stop by their Facebook Page and say hello!  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment