Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Potty Cover Review

As a busy mom on the go, my kids always have to use the restroom while we are out.  Finding a clean restroom is hard and keeping my kids safe from excess germs while they" handle their business" is a priority for me. When I was asked to review the Potty Cover I expected to receive an average toilet seat cover, but I was surprised that it turned out to be so much more.

The Potty Cover is not your average little tissue paper toilet cover.  Each one is individually wrapped and fit into a pocket or purse easily. The strong material not only provided a barrier for my little ones, but it stayed in place and covered the bottom of the toilet where their little legs swing and where their pants sometimes brush up against the toilet. The Potty Cover stayed in place while we used the restroom and when we finished we just tossed it in the trash.  I recommend the Potty Cover not just for kids, but for anyone who wants an extra level of protection while using public facilities.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment