Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Amazon: Haribo Gold Bear Gummy Bears Mini $10.99


 My kids LOVE Haribo gummy bears! Today at Amazon you can get a box of 72 individually wrapped packages for only $10.99! This is the perfect size for a sweet reward that won't set you back on calories! I'll be handing mine out for Halloween, and when I finish the candy I will certainly be using the storage container around my house for a new Lego box!  Did I mention these ship FREE with Amazon Prime?  Just sign up for a 30 day trial of Amazon Prime (which offers free 2 day shipping, streaming movies and many more benefits) and get this delivered free of charge. You may cancel your Amazon Prime subscription at any time. So get on over to Amazon now, as prices do change regularly!

(Thanks, It's A Fabulous Life)

No comments:

Post a Comment