Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Adovia Mineral Skin Care Purifying Mud Mask Review




I had the opportunity to review the Purifying Mud Mask from the Adovia Mineral Skin Care line this week and I'm pleased to report that I am happy with the product. As a woman I am constantly bombarded with images in the media telling me that this cream will make me throw out the others or  this syrum will make my look ten times younger. I don't want to look 10 times younger, I just want healthy, beautiful skin that I can be proud of.

I don't try many skincare products because I just finished chemotherapy and my skin has been very sensitive. However, I decided to go ahead and review the Adovia Purifying Mud Mask because it contains mud and minerals from the Dead Sea. For centuries the Dead Sea has been known for it's health benefits, especially when it comes to skin care so I knew I could not go wrong.


After applying a thin layer of the mask to my already cleansed skin and allowing it to dry, I gently washed it off with warm water. After blotting my face dry with a towel, the mirror revealed  my skin to be clean and renewed.  I chose to use a moisturizer with SPF since I was going outside today. I will certainly be making Adovia Mineral Skin Care part of my skin care routine.





No comments:

Post a Comment