Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Feet Oakland Raiders Low Pro Slippers Review


Recently I had the awesome privilege of reviewing a pair of Oakland Raiders slippers from Happy Feet.  Not only are my fingers happy to write about these comfy kicks, but my toes are happy to chime in as well!

You may have seen the President of Happy Feet himself Pat Yates on Shark Tank, or perhaps you saw Snooki wearing her favorite pair of the Happy Feet slippers on her tootsies on the tv show Jersey Shore. Happy Feet has tons of fun and funky designs ranging from turtles, kittens and sharks all the way to your favorite NBA, NCAA and NFL sports teams. There is truly a pair of slippers for everyone in your family as well as everyone on your Christmas List.



The slippers that I wore were the Oakland Raiders Low Pro. Soon as I slid my feet in the slippers, they became an extension of my feet.  As a cancer patient who has just finished chemo, my feet were aching and extremely dry from the medications I was taking.  After lotioning my feet and  sliding into my Happy Feet slippers, my feet felt better within the hour. Walking in these slippers felt like I had miniature pillows under every step that I took.  The materials are soft, the foam under your foot is airy, and the bottom of the slippers have a non-slip grip for safety. After a long, hard day at the office, slipping on your Happy Feet slippers when you get home will give your feet a vacation for the evening.  Happy Feet makes slippers that are versatile for relaxing at home or cheering on your favorite sports team at your local arena or sports stadium. I recommend Happy Feet slippers if you want a fun and comfortable slipper to add to your collection. You can purchase your Happy Feet slippers on their website here, and you can also follow Happy Feet on Twitter and Facebook.

Check back to see how you can win a pair of Happy Feet slippers !



1 comment:

  1. I like the grey cat ones; I also like the orange stripe cat slippers.

    ReplyDelete